Saturday, August 22, 2009
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Humberto Bossini é um amigo, cliente, parceiro, fornecedor, i.e., ele ocupa diversas posições em minha rede de relacionamentos e negócios. Nós nos conhecemos há cerca de 4 anos em redes sociais. Em princípio, convidei-o para um workshop sobre "gestão de redes de negócios". Depois disso ele fez o treinamento sobre "redes sociais". Nesse momento, ele criou o seu próprio blog. Atualmente, continuamos com um trabalho regular de coaching. Mais recentemente ele prestigiou de um de nossos TEN Biz-Hours. Visto que ele é um profissional super competente em gestão empresarial, Bossini já gerou oportunidades de negócios na semana seguinte. Conclusão: o trabalho funciona, principalmente, para profissionais de alto valor.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
What is your company doing about it?
Stats from Video (sources listed below by corresponding #)
- By 2010 Gen Y will outnumber Baby Boomers….96% of them have joined a social network
- Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the Web
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S. last year met via social media
- Years to Reach 50 millions Users: Radio (38 Years), TV (13 Years), Internet (4 Years), iPod (3 Years)…Facebook added 100 million users in less than 9 months…iPhone applications hit 1 billion in 9 months.
- If Facebook were a country it would be the world’s 4th largest between the United States and
- Yet, some sources say China’s QZone is larger with over 300 million using their services (Facebook’s ban in China plays into this)
- comScore indicates that
Russiahas the most engage social media audience with visitors spending 6.6 hours and viewing 1,307 pages per visitor per month – Vkontakte.ru is the #1 social network
- 2009 US
Department of Educationstudy revealed that on average, online students out performed those receiving face-to-face instruction
- 1 in 6 higher education students are enrolled in online curriculum
- % of companies using LinkedIn as a primary tool to find employees….80%
- The fastest growing segment on Facebook is 55-65 year-old females
Ashton Kutcherand Ellen Degeneres have more Twitter followers than the entire populations of Ireland, Norwayand Panama
- 80% of Twitter usage is on mobile devices…people update anywhere, anytime…imagine what that means for bad customer experiences?
- Generation Y and Z consider e-mail passé…In 2009
Boston Collegestopped distributing e-mail addresses to incoming freshmen What happens in Vegasstays on YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Facebook…
- The #2 largest search engine in the world is YouTube
- Wikipedia has over 13 million articles…some studies show it’s more accurate than Encyclopedia Britannica…78% of these articles are non-English
- There are over 200,000,000 Blogs
- 54% = Number of bloggers who post content or tweet daily
- Because of the speed in which social media enables communication,
word of mouthnow becomes world of mouth
- If you were paid a $1 for every time an article was posted on Wikipedia you would earn $156.23 per hour
- Facebook USERS translated the site from English to Spanish via a Wiki in less than 4 weeks and cost Facebook $0
- 25% of search results for the World’s Top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content
- 34% of bloggers post opinions about products & brands
- People care more about how their social graph ranks products and services than how
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
- Only 14% trust advertisements
- Only 18% of traditional TV campaigns generate a positive ROI
- 90% of people that can TiVo ads do
- Hulu has grown from 63 million total streams in April 2008 to 373 million in April 2009
- 25% of Americans in the past month said they watched a short video…on their phone
- According to
Jeff Bezos35% of book sales on Amazonare for the Kindle when available
- 24 of the 25 largest newspapers are experiencing record declines in circulation because we no longer search for the news, the news finds us.
- In the near future we will no longer search for products and services they will find us via social media
- More than 1.5 million pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photos, etc.) are shared on Facebook…daily.
- Successful companies in social media act more like
Dale Carnegieand less like David OgilvyListening first, selling second
- Successful companies in social media act more like party planners, aggregators, and content providers than traditional advertiser
The above statistics and “Social Media Revolution” video tell the story, social media isn’t a fad, it’s a fundamental shift in the way we communicate. Please feel free to share with any non-believers!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Friday, August 14, 2009
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Monday, August 03, 2009
CONFIRME SUA PRESENÇA E CONVIDE SEUS AMIGOS