- Visibility: the wider your network is, the higher your ranking is and the easier is to find you via search functionality
- Attractiveness: it is a result of your improved visibility. People become curious about you.
- Speed: The more people you are connected to, the faster it is to reach your ideal network.
- Scope: you can become a global player overnight.
- Who knows whom: social networks make your life faster showing better routes to reach professionals of your primary interest
- Referrals: the wider your online network is, the easier it is to find the right people to refer to your name nicely before the person you are looking for. Have and even use alternative routes to reach your "dream-come-true" network.
- Accessibility: Reach and be reached quickly. You never know how quick you need your network to support your mission and vision.
The beauty of this approach is that it is applicable to professionals, entrepreneurs, SMEs and even top executives of large corporations.
CNO - Chief Networking Officer
TEN - Top Executives Net