- Considering new formats, e.g., two events every 15 days with with different approach (a) business with small lectures (2) and (b) more social, open networking event;
- Expanding your network in the chosen social networks. Focus your invitations on social networks because it makes easier to control attendees list;
- Emailing all other who are outside social networks showing evidences of your events;
- Scheduling 1:2:1 meetings with those who are genuinely interested in becoming your friend and/or business partner;
- Recruiting some supporters who will participate in all events and bring new people in.
CNO - Chief Networking Officer
TEN - Top Executives Net